The Right Music at the Right Price
We feature some of the best wedding ceremony and first dance songs of all time. A solo “Somewhere Over the Rainbow” while the bride walks down the aisle? Not a dry eye in the house. A sultry and sweet “At Last” as the couple takes the dance floor for the fist time as husband and wife? Melt. Have a favourite song you just have to have to express your perfect match? We’ll learn it for you and make you look like the star you are on this perfect day.
With Ben Rose and the World’s Best Wedding Band on the scene, you’ll have one less thing to worry about. We make it easy for you to focus on the things that really matter, and we’ll make sure the soundtrack to your amazing day is just that.
The band is available in any configuration, from solo to the full six piece with horns and background/featured vocalists.
- Cocktail/dinner music
- Tailored set lists
- The option to have us learn a special song just for your event
- Professional, respectful artists who look as good as they sound
- Our own sound system and accent lighting
- Microphones available for speeches
- Music for between sets
- Post-show party music
Ben Rose has been singing and playing live music professionally for more than ten years. His experience working with wedding clients, event planners, and for corporate events means that he knows how to please a crowd while creating the best experience for the client. Get in touch and we’ll figure out the perfect fit for your venue, your budget, and your perfect day.
The World’s Best Wedding Band specializes in dyanamic live music that everyone can enjoy. We play all your favourites from the past and present, from the 1920’s til now.
We play songs from the world’s best artists, like:
- Pop Soul like Bruno Mars, Marvin Gaye, the Supremes, Prince
- Country from Patsy Cline to Blue Rodeo, to Garth Brooks
- Folk masters like Simon & Garfunkel
- East Coast Traditionals
- Classic wedding songs like Somewhere Over the Rainbow, At Last, Thinking Out Loud
- Rock and roll from its early days, from Buddy Holly and Elvis, to classic rock powerhouses like the Rolling Stones
- Timeless songs from Frank Sinatra, Glenn Miller, Louie Prima, Louis Armstrong